Friday 14 October 2011

Winners of a perfect Pear/Pair

What a fabulous challenge this was with such variety. We really enjoyed checking out all your entries. As always picking winners was very very hard but with much deliberating I can announce the winner of The Stamp Man Voucher is
Lucy No 39
Gorgeous box Lucy - we loved it!
Please contact Jill at thestampman@btconnect.com to claim your prize

and our 4 runners up in no particular order are

Lorraine no 32
Ellie No 4
Janet No 16

utterly stunning ladies!

Well done folks please grab the blinkie and display on your blog with pride.
Still lots of time for the circle challenge so scroll down and check out the samples from the DesignTeam
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing me but I thought the other entries were all fab! This has really cheered me up,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thankyou for choosing my card i shall grab my blinky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I shall wear my blinkie with pride ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Gorgeous projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see your new challenge 'night time' in my google reader, but it doesn't seem to be online yet. Maybe something went wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW stuning inspirations
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment as we really appreciate them!